+44 (0)1225 731 373
Sunday 26th May 2013 /
Christmas dinner just wouldn’t be the same without that familiar ‘pop’ followed by a ridiculous paper crown and a daft joke. But what is it that makes the perfect cracker joke? And can you tell which retailer the crackers came from – just by their sense of humour?
We’ve collected together a medley of jokes from the far corners of the high street. Choosing from the big name brands below, can you match the joke to the shop?
You’ll find the answers at the end.
Lidl, Debenhams, Morrisons, Boots, Asda, Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Harrods, Waitrose, and Fortnum & Mason.
1. What does the carpet salesman give to his wife for Valentine's Day?
Rugs and kisses
2. What sort of bull doesn't have horns?
3. What did the dog get for Christmas?
A mobile bone
4. Why are bananas never lonely?
Because they go around in bunches
5. What goes oh, oh, oh?
Santa walking backwards
6. What do you get out of a poorly piano?
A sick note
7. What did Adam yell on the day before Christmas?
It's Christmas Eve!
8. What do you get if you cross a stereo with a refrigerator?
9. What does the word minimum mean?
A very small mother
10. What did the English teacher call Santa’s helpers?
Were you right? Take a look below:
1) Boots 2) Asda 3) Marks & Spencer 4) Sainsbury’s 5) Morrisons 6) Waitrose 7) Harrods 8) Lidl and Debenhams 9) Tesco 10) Fortnum & Mason